Welcome to Ceol Na Mara
Our award winning guest house is only a few minutes drive from Tarbert and enjoys views over Loch Kindebig, ideally situated with Lewis and Harris on your doorstep.
Isle of Harris
Visit some of the most beautiful beaches and view fabulous seascapes. Listed in the top ten 'Places to see before you die' how can you not miss this experience of a lifetime?
Places to see
There is something for everyone on a Hebridean holiday. Wildlife spotting, golf, cycling, kayaking, fishing, walking, visit our art galleries, or take a day trip to St.Kilda.
Harris Tourist Guide
Ceol na Mara Guest House
Welcome to our award winning guesthouse. Ideally located only a few minutes by car away from the Tarbert Ferry Terminal and several fine restaurants yet enjoying the privacy and seclusion of views over the sea loch - Loch Kindebig.
- Awarded four gold stars by Visit Scotland
- Enjoy a unique taste of the Hebrides at Ceol na Mara
- Centrally situated to allow easy access to all of Harris as well as Lewis
- Residents lounges on each of the three floors.
- Two double en-suite rooms : One twin en-suite : One double with private facilities : Separate Dining Room.
- All rooms with sea view : silent fridge : organic toiletries : flat screen TV & free wireless broadband.
- Five star breakfast menu featuring the very best of local produce.